Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Mike I am 29 and I am currently living in Louisiana. I am an Air Force K9 handler. When I was 7 my neighbor had a red C4 and I have been hooked on corvettes ever since. I am making the plunge and currently waiting on my torch red Z51 that I ordered. Probably not my best financial choice but hey you only live once, right? My wife thinks I am having a midlife crisis but I have assured her that I plan living a little longer than 60.

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Welcome to the forum H2OStingray! Your going to love your 'vert Vette. :cool:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome. I got hooked on my first corvette when I turned 18 and have had corvettes for the past 25 yrs. Love them. This is far by far the best one and amazing how many compliments I have gotten. You'll definitely enjoy it

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Appreciate all the warm welcomes, now I must be patient which is basically impossible to do.

Reactions: Dasyatis

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome mike.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thank you for your service Mike. And a word of advice from a corvette wife, if she drives it she will want one too. Just ask my husband. Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: H2OStingray

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for your service Mike. And a word of advice from a corvette wife, if she drives it she will want one too. Just ask my husband. Lol!

haha I don't doubt it when we were at the dealership putting my order in she was eyeing the Camaro SS 1LE. Luckily for now she is obsessed with her FJ Cruiser.

·
Registered
993 Posts
haha I don't doubt it when we were at the dealership putting my order in she was eyeing the Camaro SS 1LE. Luckily for now she is obsessed with her FJ Cruiser.
Yes, my wife loves her FJ cruiser too much too. No second Corvette in the cards.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Luckily for tzmama, we could afford to keep her Infiniti FX instead of trading it in on her current vert. That gives here a bad weather backup to her vette, for days like today, 32 deg with sleet and freezing rain. We are selling the 06 vert to make way for the new C7, but that's more a factor of garage space. IMHO we'll get a much better deal selling the 06 as opposed to trying for a trade-in.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, my wife loves her FJ cruiser too much too. No second Corvette in the cards.
The FJ is a well built car. I am trading in my 2013 Tundra for the corvette

·
Registered
957 Posts
Thank you for your service and welcome to our group! I have been to Bossier City many times when I used to show dogs. Shreveport is a nice town and great food!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome! Congratulations on your order! And many thanks for your service.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts