Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can the two key FOBs be programmed separately to recognize two different drivers? If we just call them His and Her’s, can His FOB remember the memory seat and mirror adjustments preferred by Him? Same for Her?

Will the memory settings allow for this sequence?
-Approach driver’s side of car, FOB is recognized and allows door to be opened with touch on latch pad.
-Driver’s seat will move to the “easy entry” position.
-Once Driver is seated and “Start” button is pushed, driver’s seat and outside mirrors move to preferred memory set positions.
-At end of drive, push “Stop” and the seat moves to “easy exit” position.
-Lock car and leave.

If both His and Her FOB’s are inside the car at the same time, is the FOB in driver’s seat recognized first.

Are there other memory controls that can be assigned to the FOBs? Fan setting, radio station, choice of display screens, and drive modes? Is the rear view mirror controlled by memory positions or does it have to be manually adjusted?

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'm sorting this myself. From what I remember when I was taught about the FOBs when picking mine up, although very overwhelmed, you can have both recognizes the driver. I don't have mine set, but I "think" you can do this. My experience is the Manual is vague. I'm getting great answers when asking on this Forum. I'll see if I can get this figured out through my C7 Trainer (the lady who works for GM and trained me on the car).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts