Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having trouble with their key fob. Neither of mine are working properly. Won't lower the convertible top, etc. Has anyone tried the "re-programming" procedure? I don't want to try the re-programming and make things worse.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The only way mine will lower the top is if I hit the unlock button and then hold the button on the fob (for what seems like a really long time) about 5 seconds or so and keep holding it while the top goes down. You can't let go of the button until it is all the way down. If you do, hit unlock again and hold button for a few seconds (again, seems longer) and it should continue going all the way down.

Is everything else working properly? Passive lock/unlock, car starting every time, etc?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Assuming your car is an Auto, you need to first push the lock button on the remote and then the start button. You may have to push it twice real quick I don't remember 100%, been a while since I had an auto and/or auto start.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hit lock and quickly press and hold remote restart 3-5 sec and release.. That should do it.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts