Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the advantages and disadvantages of both. What have you used or plan to use. They seem very similar but there are a defined line of users!

I'm sure Elegant will provide a link that will answer my question :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
I had CQuartz applied to my C7. I'm told it should hold up for 2 years. According to other sources on this forum, Opti-coat has greater longevity while CQuartz offers more luster. If you're interested in protection from chips neither product is appropriate. Xpel or 3M is best for that.

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the replys and not flaming me for calling it Kquartz!

·
Registered
87 Posts
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1392174688.585904.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1392174703.671895.jpg

My NRB C7 after Opti Coat Pro. Not sure how this car could be glossier and the coating should last "forever" (lifetime warranty). I did a lot of research on coatings and am SUPER happy with Opti Coat Pro (not 2.0).

My advice would be to pay a little more and have a pro do the application. The products they use, Pro vs 2.0 and CQ vs Finest, make a big difference.

If you want info on a true professional and passionate detailer in the Houston area don't hesitate to PM me. GREAT price and incredible work!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Soho, are you looking to CQuartz or opti your vehicle or looking for a professional? Either way if you want to chat about it I can help. I actually was the guy that did that comparison review above for what it's worth. Long before I opened a store obviously... Anyway, give me a ring anytime with any questions!

Btw, we offer 24/7 product suppprt and as a sponsor here great discounts on any products if you choose to do it yourself and order from CarPro-US.com

If you choose to have a Detailer polish it to perfection and apply CQuartz, UK, Finest, or anything else we have great networks of truly passionate pros we can recommend.

386-259-0759
[email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Soho, are you looking to CQuartz or opti your vehicle or looking for a professional? Either way if you want to chat about it I can help. I actually was the guy that did that comparison review above for what it's worth. Long before I opened a store obviously... Anyway, give me a ring anytime with any questions!

Btw, we offer 24/7 product suppprt and as a sponsor here great discounts on any products if you choose to do it yourself and order from CarPro-US.com

If you choose to have a Detailer polish it to perfection and apply CQuartz, UK, Finest, or anything else we have great networks of truly passionate pros we can recommend.

386-259-0759
[email protected]
This right here. Corey is the man.

·
Registered
489 Posts
What about 22PLE anyone use it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts