Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Added a little bling under the Hood, added some painted caps & covers from RPI.. Thought I was done with Mods, thought wrong :).. Having too much fun. image.jpeg

Upgraded my Catch can to a LMR.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
And especially when done so nicely.

Reactions: rpond171

·
Registered
529 Posts
You and Managerman from Columbus are pretty close competition for the most mods. Hook up with him for a Memorial Day parade. I usually participate.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Well executed!

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
You and Managerman from Columbus are pretty close competition for the most mods. Hook up with him for a Memorial Day parade. I usually participate.
Sounds like fun will get with Matt... Matt is the man on mods!! He spends more time burning up the Internet looking for mods then he works... Lol.

·
Registered
347 Posts
She is very nice! It can be easy to "over-do", but you have managed to keep her looking like what she is....a C7, and a beauty!

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
Added A waterfall console.. SFC did a amazing job. Have some extra storage too.. image.jpeg
image.jpeg

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
rpond171, I've considered adding the waterfall to our C7 Masterpiece, yours looks outstanding!

SF
Rick

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Added Carbon Fiber Diffuser today. Goes with front splitter and Rockers. Really like the look..

Attachments

·
18,670 Posts
Like your diffuser. Your car is looking so good!!!!

Why did GM not make a diffuser standard on a Z06??? When I saw it at the reveal, I immediately thought I know what is missing, and ordered one for mine the day it became aftermarket available.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts