Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I love the Laguna blue Vette ,what interior are the showing with it?, obviously black, has anyone seen any other? Thanks, Dean

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't think Adrenalin Red is a standard color with Laguna Blue so there is an increase charge for this combination. I think it is around $500. Most of the pictures I have seen of the Laguna Blue have had the grey interior, which is what I have on order.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I had a 71 Stingray in Bridgehampton Blue (similar to Laguna) with saddle (kalahari) interior which looked really good. I really thought long and hard on the brownstone interior which I think will be a rare color and sought after for collectors 20-30 years down the road. In the end my C7 was ordered Laguna Blue with Jet black. Maybe my second one will be Limerock with the brownstone.

·
18,670 Posts
I love the light gray color. My only concern would be keeping it clean as a daily driver. As a special occasions car, especially for an owner who is meticulous (leather cleaner, then leather conditioner on an repeated basis) I think it would be very beautiful.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I had a grey interior in my ZR-1 not that hard to keep clean. Now grey carpet is another story. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've had a grey interior in my current '84 - the exterior is a custom very dark grey metallic color. I did not find the grey interior to be any worse to keep clean than other colors I have owned. I, too, have decided that I will go with the Laguna Blue for the 2014 Convertible I will be ordering shortly. I looked around online at a lot of people's Laguna Blue corvettes a couple months back. I think it was when I was initially looking at what the stinger stripe and full length stripe looked like that I ran across a couple laguna blues that had black rims (with red calipers) and red interiors and I was hooked, ;-) - looks great with the red side/rear lights, also. It definitely is very striking and definitely 'pops' out at you - if that makes sense. So that may not be everyone's cup of tea, ;-). Of course I can't find those pics now when I'm googling, ;-). I also looked at the two 2014's at the Boston auto show - the coupe (laguna blue) had the grey interior and the white convertable had the red interior and I do like the red interior much better - as far as interior colors go. The grey looked 'boring' with the bright blue interior. There now is a charge - as mentioned above - mine will be $590 for 'Color Combination Override'. This was not the case 6 weeks ago. Not that I'm going to complain about $590 when the whole car with everything I'm going to order is $79,245... ;-)

·
Registered
378 Posts
I don't think Adrenalin Red is a standard color with Laguna Blue so there is an increase charge for this combination. I think it is around $500. Most of the pictures I have seen of the Laguna Blue have had the grey interior, which is what I have on order.
it would be considered a "stupid fee"

·
Registered
366 Posts
it would be considered a "stupid fee"
I saw one! Special ordered. He called it "superman". The sales guy said they all called it "bazooka".

It wasn't pretty.

Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: akpancake

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Hum... I think this forum prides itself on being nice to others. We have someone posting in #11 above that is he ordering something, he has only posted here two times total, and then #12 and #13 say some less than flattering things about him and his choice. Come on people! Furthermore, I personally agree with him: it will look great!

Welcome, Ronin2014! You have picked what I agree will be a beautiful StingRay! I love both your interior and exterior separately, and I also love the combination together!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, as the saying goes, so there are no bad color combinations, certainly not on the Corvette. I have seen various colors of cars on the road in 40 years of driving that I certainly thought were ugly, but obviously the people that bought them liked them, so to them they were attractive. Everybody has different tastes and that's why living in the US is so great, we can choose what we like. Welcome to the forum Ronin2014! Can't wait to see the new Corvette pictures, make sure you post them up.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
So I have on order the LB with the Kalahari interior, we went round and round and round debating the pro's and con's of all the interiors, in the end I could have gone with anyone of the different offerings with the LB exterior. It was a very tough choice, in the end went with my first pick of Kalahari, but it was a tough decision.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Im glad to see you like laguna blue as i do as well. I have ordered the Laguna blue / grey interior in a 3LT. My feeling is the lighter you go on this color the more attractive the car becomes. I don't care for black/red /or brown, however the kalahari could work but not as well as the grey. Good luck on whatever you decide.

·
Registered
475 Posts
So I have on order the LB with the Kalahari interior, we went round and round and round debating the pro's and con's of all the interiors, in the end I could have gone with anyone of the different offerings with the LB exterior. It was a very tough choice, in the end went with my first pick of Kalahari, but it was a tough decision.
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1392985091.470443.jpg

I like it to. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
135 Posts
Here is my D30 Z51 Roadster..Nightrace/2LT Red Comp Seats/SO Black Top/ and full CF Racing Stripes...It was difficult to find a dealer that had a car allocated without constraints and it was about 10 weeks from order to delivery. Love the car Corvette#23 is A Special Factory Order

Cam

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
mybluecorvette. Hope the interior didn't get damp ;-). Color combo is perfect. Looking forward to springtime!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts