Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
What were the costs for each? Does the splitter have an extended bottom under the car? They look great.

· Registered
7,935 Posts
recoto, what is the height from the bottom of the splitter to the ground?

SF
Rick

· Registered
314 Posts
$1500 for the three piece set. Ground clearance on side skirt appox. 5.5 inches and 7 1/4 inches on splitter

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum
Is that the cost installed or did you perform the labor? Thx!

· Registered
52 Posts
wow 7 1/4 on the splitter that's a lot of clearance is that accurate??? mine with spliter and sideskirts is about 5-5 1/4 clearance ,is your car lowered? looks awesome though mine has been hibernating all winter haven't even driven it yet with the new stuff on it.i also have white.

· Registered
5,453 Posts
get some xpel door edge guard and alcohol wipe the leading edge of the splitter and apply. Trust me it's a good idea, that front edge takes a lot of abuse.. I have the Lashway too. Have discussed with erik that he should do all the ones he sells, agreed it's a good idea.

Xpel door edge guard on amazon for less than $15. Go slow, it takes all of 30 min to apply. Get a tint shop to put it on, if you are not mechanically inclined.

· Registered
2014 C7 Z51
122 Posts
Agree with Glen. Get the xpel and get it on that front lip.!. It took about 3 weeks before my first scrap. A little touch up and you can't tell. But didn't like the feeling in my gut.!. Soon after I installed the xpel. At a min, it will give you a little piece of mind that the composite won't fray under a light scrap. Heavy scrap, all bets are off... Worth the $$ and time. Not too hard to install. Prep (cleaning) is most important. Good luck...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.