Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got them installed and personally love them. Finishes off the look and appears OEM as if they should of been there from the get go. ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1394310611.538724.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1394310637.053549.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1394310680.451775.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
214 Posts
What were the costs for each? Does the splitter have an extended bottom under the car? They look great.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
recoto, what is the height from the bottom of the splitter to the ground?

SF
Rick

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$1500 for the three piece set. Ground clearance on side skirt appox. 5.5 inches and 7 1/4 inches on splitter

·
Registered
314 Posts
$1500 for the three piece set. Ground clearance on side skirt appox. 5.5 inches and 7 1/4 inches on splitter

Is that the cost installed or did you perform the labor? Thx!

·
Registered
52 Posts
wow 7 1/4 on the splitter that's a lot of clearance is that accurate??? mine with spliter and sideskirts is about 5-5 1/4 clearance ,is your car lowered? looks awesome though mine has been hibernating all winter haven't even driven it yet with the new stuff on it.i also have white.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
get some xpel door edge guard and alcohol wipe the leading edge of the splitter and apply. Trust me it's a good idea, that front edge takes a lot of abuse.. I have the Lashway too. Have discussed with erik that he should do all the ones he sells, agreed it's a good idea.

Xpel door edge guard on amazon for less than $15. Go slow, it takes all of 30 min to apply. Get a tint shop to put it on, if you are not mechanically inclined.

·
Registered
2014 C7 Z51
122 Posts
Agree with Glen. Get the xpel and get it on that front lip.!. It took about 3 weeks before my first scrap. A little touch up and you can't tell. But didn't like the feeling in my gut.!. Soon after I installed the xpel. At a min, it will give you a little piece of mind that the composite won't fray under a light scrap. Heavy scrap, all bets are off... Worth the $$ and time. Not too hard to install. Prep (cleaning) is most important. Good luck...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts