Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

Is there a preference somewhere that would allow me to keep the shuffle on at all times. Everytime I start up the car and turn on the music on my iphone, I have to go into the Menu and turn Shuffle to on. Any way to change the default?

-Golden

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Hello everyone.

Is there a preference somewhere that would allow me to keep the shuffle on at all times. Everytime I start up the car and turn on the music on my iphone, I have to go into the Menu and turn Shuffle to on. Any way to change the default?

-Golden
Hey Golden,

If you ever have any questions about the infotainment center, feel free to call the Infotaiment Customer Support Group at 855-428-3669. They're available 8am-10pm EST 7 days a week!

Terrell
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Hey Golden,

If you ever have any questions about the infotainment center, feel free to call the Infotaiment Customer Support Group at 855-428-3669. They're available 8am-10pm EST 7 days a week!

Terrell
Chevrolet Customer Care

Just Called the number and the person had no idea how to fix....but just got out of the car and this works:

1. With car off, disconnect iPod and choose shuffle on the pod, not from the iPod menu but, from settings...so it says shuffle "On"..then reconnect
2. Start car and under veh settings turn auto mem recall off, and under radio mem, turn shuffle on...turn off car
3. Start car and you should immediately see the symbol for shuffle lit up, then go to auto mem recall and turn back on....

I stress this takes a few times to " finally hold"...now mine is ok....very goofy software

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I might add that I have had two great emails back from them on this trying to help. I wrote them with my fix and they responded with a nice thank you and said they would update my fix in their databases....very nice follow up....

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hello everyone.

-Golden
Here's an issue I'm having with the SD card. I cannot advance or go back to the next song unless my music is playing from an album. If I'm playing an individual song I cannot advance or reverse to the next songs. Shuffle will only work if I'm playing from an album but will not go to to a different artist unless I manually get it through the screen. I play the card on my home computer and it plays perfectly.Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
booie

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm having a similar issue....I have all my music under different folders on the USB stick and want to shuffle between them all. I seem to be unable to do so....basically it only shuffles and plays one folder. Anyone have a fix for this?

·
Administrator
16,281 Posts
I'm having a similar issue....I have all my music under different folders on the USB stick and want to shuffle between them all. I seem to be unable to do so....basically it only shuffles and plays one folder. Anyone have a fix for this?
I had the same issue until I used voice command and asked it to play 1 specific song, (not an album or singer). After it played the one song it went on to randomly play and continue to randomly play songs from throughout my thousands of songs on the usb drive. It has continued to do this for the last month or so. Once in a while it does randomly play two songs from the same album/CD but still then goes on to randomly selection from some other album/CD.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Although I've not tried it, the voice commands "shuffle on" and "shuffle off" are listed in the myLink voice commands.

I think there is also a shuffle on/off option under the usb menu, although I've not used it.

Capture.JPG

·
Administrator
16,281 Posts
Although I've not tried it, the voice commands "shuffle on" and "shuffle off" are listed in the myLink voice commands.

I think there is also a shuffle on/off option under the usb menu, although I've not used it.

View attachment 35872
I had 'shuffle' on but experienced the same issue geewiss. What resolved it was requesting a single specific song versus an album or singer. If I did the later it would play randomly within the album or singer's songs, but not then randomly select from other songs on the usb drive.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Hey Golden,

Terrell
Chevrolet Customer Care
By posting this I'm sure you just increased their weekly call volume.

Thanks
Gusto!

·
Registered
2020 C8 Z51
1,432 Posts
Hello everyone.

-Golden
Probably not helpful but I have some 500 Oldies on an SD card and every time I start the car it starts in shuffle mode. I just set shuffle one time when I inserted the SD card and it played for the 1st time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts