Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...

I guess this question would be for forum members from michigan, planning on taking my stingray in for my first oil change and taking a look at the paint imperfection I have on my targa top. I haven't been to the dealer but I figured they service corvettes a bit more frequently than most dealers in the metro detroit area. Anyway, has anyone worked with a specific service advisor there that knows the corvette? Would prefer to work with someone that I know I will have a pleasant experience with as that has been uncommon now a days. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
145 Posts
You'll have no problems...they love corvettes, sell a ton of them, and are closely connected to the local GM engineers and managers. If you feel the need, you can talk to Scott Montgomery, the sales manager, just to make a personal contact...tell him Jerry from Ford sent you there for the best service experience.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'll have no problems...they love corvettes, sell a ton of them, and are closely connected to the local GM engineers and managers. If you feel the need, you can talk to Scott Montgomery, the sales manager, just to make a personal contact...tell him Jerry from Ford sent you there for the best service experience.
Great info, thank you for taking the time to respond!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts