Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's See Your Cool Garage Pictures (porcelain signs, posters, clocks & Corvettes)

I have a finished off 4 car garage w/no Corvette, at least not yet. But I collect dealership showroom posters of Corvettes, porcelain signs, flange signs, clocks and auto related thermometers and Chevy Stuff. I'd post some pictures but I don't know how.

Show us your cool garages.

Rick

·
Registered
283 Posts
I got this one tonight... ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1414026306.441534.jpg

For this...
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1414026390.730537.jpg

But I'm still working on the rest of the walls for this one.

The corvette has its own garage, but it's still a work in progress
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1414026527.664682.jpg

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that's what I'm talkin bout

Thanks for sharing!

Rick

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Corvettes and Caddys, they just go together like strawberries and cream

Reactions: davem

·
Registered
283 Posts
Man, I love this stuff! A garage full of classic/modern cars with walls covered in vintage/modern signs and nicknacks, it just doesn't get any better then that for me. I guess I just have an old soul or something. If it was up to me, our house would be 40% garage 60% house, but the Wife vetoed that idea. I'm blessed to be able to have the space I do have, but some of ya'll are VERY blessed. I'm totally jealous, haha!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man, I love this stuff! A garage full of classic/modern cars with walls covered in vintage/modern signs and nicknacks, it just doesn't get any better then that for me. I guess I just have an old soul or something. If it was up to me, our house would be 40% garage 60% house, but the Wife vetoed that idea. I'm blessed to be able to have the space I do have, but some of ya'll are VERY blessed. I'm totally jealous, haha!
Hey, I saw your stuff! Looks like the wife allowed that BRAND NEW STINGRAY. Beautifully setup Man, I dig the Cadillac neon, you say it's new? I haven't seen that Chevy piece before, it's hard to see in your picture.

Thanks for sharing w/us!!!

Rick

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey, I saw your stuff! Looks like the wife allowed that BRAND NEW STINGRAY. Beautifully setup Man, I dig the Cadillac neon, you say it's new? I haven't seen that Chevy piece before, it's hard to see in your picture.

Thanks for sharing w/us!!!

Rick
Yeah both are new. I rarely buy old vintage signs just merely due to the crazy markup. Every once in a while I'll find a old vintage sign or something that catches my eye that has a reasonable asking price (to me). So I end up buying a lot of new stuff. I got the Cadillac sign from ozone billards, they have the best prices that I have been able to find when it comes to new neon signs at least for right now since they are having a sale of some sort. The chevy sign I got from Hobby Lobby of all places, they have a ton of new vintage style signs. The only down side for me is they sale a lot of new vintage signs that try and look weathered. I'd prefer it just look it's age and let time do the weathering

·
Registered
283 Posts
Here's a little better picture.
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1414043516.928250.jpg

As you can see I'm far from being done with my garage, I just started putting things up.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Norm,
That's a Sweet setup! Looking forward to the garage build photos.
Art

Reactions: Norm

·
Registered
213 Posts
Rick,
Nice collection of Signage! See you have the garage necessities, ie. fridge, sink & storage.
Art

Reactions: Rick C C7 Z06

·
Registered
341 Posts
Oh Man!!! These garages are nicer than my living room. I feel like I'll be parking my new car in an old cave compared to these show places. I really need to up my game.
Derik

Reactions: Rick C C7 Z06
1 - 20 of 184 Posts