Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our sponsoring vendors, LG Motorsports has its prototype of those two parts.

LG Motorsports **SNEAK PEAK** Street Spliter and Side Skirts
Getting the C7 ready for SEMA this week.

Want to hear your guys thoughts on the first prototype carbon splitter and side skirts.

Shown here with our C7 18/19 GT2 production wheel for the C7 in gloss black finish. 265 front tire, and 305 rear.

Give me your thoughts and feed back please!!

Note: The front splitter is actually higher off the ground than the standard ZR1 splitter, though maybe the angle and shadow makes us think otherwise.

Post here and/or contact via PM to Anthony @ LGMotorsports

·
Registered
21 Posts
not for me. don't like. not at all.

·
Banned
1 Posts
The Side skirts look awesome! That splitter definitely doesn't compliment the front end of the car!....... Looks like it doesn't belong!!??

Check out the design of the Carbon Fiber Splitter in the Hennessey Corvette!!! It looks like it belongs on the car...... No disrespect..... But this one is plain ugly IMHO!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Looks too much "aftermarket" doesn't flow good with the car. Not a fan of this one

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
We are still very much in the testing stages with items for the car. I believe the side skirts to be 99% production at this point but the splitter is going to need some work as we want to change a few things with that before it goes production but they were in process before the cars were released.

Front tires shown, are not correct but wanted to get a picture with the wheels on the car.

Stay tuned for more soon!

Thank you for all of the comments, it really helps on new part development!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sides look great, I agree with others that the front needs some more thought. I certainly would consider it if reasonably priced

·
Registered
141 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you, but I would be worried about the front splitter every time I went out. I couldn't get in or out of my driveway. Like the side skirts.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Want to hear your guys thoughts on the first prototype carbon splitter and side skirts.

Give me your thoughts and feed back please!!

LET ME SAY THIS...It looks SICK in person. Saw it today at SEMA. Its perfect. I want it. LGM said I would have it before the show but they did not make the dead line. Its worth the wait - looks AWESOME

1 - 15 of 15 Posts