Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LG Motorsports is again developing long tube headers for the newest Corvette generation. Thanks to Corvettblogger.com we have information on the results of LG Motorsports' StingRay project. "Their two dyno pulls, shown in the video below are nearly identical with a 443 rwhp and 453 ft-lbs of torque. The baseline hp/tq for the Stingray appears to be 414 rwhp and 407 ft-lbs of torque."

·
Administrator
16,306 Posts
Thank goodness. I was afraid my C7 won't have enough power ;);)

Reactions: SCR2014Vette

·
Registered
476 Posts
LG Motorsports is again developing long tube headers for the newest Corvette generation. Thanks to Corvettblogger.com we have information on the results of LG Motorsports' StingRay project. "Their two dyno pulls, shown in the video below are nearly identical with a 443 rwhp and 453 ft-lbs of torque. The baseline hp/tq for the Stingray appears to be 414 rwhp and 407 ft-lbs of torque."

Nice gain especially the tq

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have contacted them and here is the email I got

"We sell the Kooks headers for $2150 plus shipping and they come with high flow cats, Our Heads / Cam package is sold with parts for $3500 less exchange on heads. Our CAI sells for $499 and should have some more in in about 3 weeks"

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I have contacted them and here is the email I got

"We sell the Kooks headers for $2150 plus shipping and they come with high flow cats, Our Heads / Cam package is sold with parts for $3500 less exchange on heads. Our CAI sells for $499 and should have some more in in about 3 weeks"
You contacted who?

We are doing our own headers for the cars, while I do not have pricing for them yet, but they should be less than the Kooks pricing that was announced.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts