Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Stingray and Z06 owners in the northern or northwestern suburbs of Chicago or southern Wisconsin, a couple of local events.

First, Libertyville Chevrolet is holding its annual Father's Day Chevy/Corvette show Sunday June 19 from 9 AM to 3 PM. I've been going for many years with my ZR-1s and will be bringing POPZOH 6 this Sunday. They are located at 1001 Milwaukee Ave in Libertyville. A good gathering and a place to meet and talk with Kevin Paddock, their Libertyville Chevrolet Performance Center manager, long time Corvette expert and all around good guy.

Second, there is a Cars & Coffee at the Chevy Exchange in Lake Bluff on Sunday July 10 from 7 AM to noon. They are located at One Sherwood Terrace in Lake Bluff IL, accessible from Waukegan Road south of Route 176 (Rockland Road) with an entrance also from Route 41 southbound just south of the intersection of Route 41 and Route 176 in Lake Bluff. -- Bob

Reactions: U.S. Marine

· Registered
7,935 Posts
Bob, I look forward to the event pictures after the show, have a blast!

SF
Rick

· Premium Member
285 Posts
Bob...Thanks for the info. We are a couple of hours west of there and may just make a road trip that day. You've provided the necessary details. Is there a website for this event and/or more info. Feel free to pm me if you want.

Rich

· Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bob...Thanks for the info. We are a couple of hours west of there and may just make a road trip that day. You've provided the necessary details. Is there a website for this event and/or more info. Feel free to pm me if you want.

Rich
Hi Rich--
The sponsor is the North Shore Corvette Club and there is show info on their website: NORTH SHORE CORVETTE CLUB. --Bob

Reactions: noxqq

· Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bob...Nice meeting you today. What a great day for a car show.

Congrats to you on bringing home a trophy..

Rich & Mary
Hi Rich--
Nice meeting you both as well. Didn't know I got a trophy--I had to leave early as you know. I also met another forum member, Darrin (djnsoxfan) whose white/red stingray convertible was parked in the Display Only lot. I think they should have combined the judged and display cars to fill up the front lot. Don't want people looking at ahalf empty show field and think the show is dying and not come next year. I will still be there next year, and if you are up for another long drive there is a good show at the Lovell VA Hospital in North Chicago Saturday July 16 Noon to 3 pm .Vets only allowed in as spectators. They also bus in disabled vets. Good show for a good cause. --Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.