Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally ... Got the call from the dealer. My car has arrived!! I'll pick it up the week of February 10th.
I sure hope the girlfriend has the driveway cleared by then so I can get it in the garage :p
She's been slacking a little.

·
Administrator
16,489 Posts
Great composition (love the depth perception) and shot CruznCorvette! Congrats on your Stingray getting there.:cool:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was able to get a hold of someone with an enclosed trailer, so I'll call the dealer on Monday and pick it up on Friday 2/7.
I sure wish it would stop snowing.......

Winter Weather Advisory

Winter Weather Advisory Remains In Effect Until Midnight EST Tonight Hazardous Weather...
Snow...Moderate To occasionally Heavy Continuing Into The Afternoon Hours.
Snow May Mix With Sleet At Times Along The M-59 Corridor During The Afternoon.
Total Snowfall Accumulation Of 5 To 7 Inches Through Tonight. Impacts...
Heavy And Wet Snow...Along With A Possible Mix Of Sleet... Will Likely Make Travel Dangerous Across The Area.
Visibility At One Quarter Mile At Times.
Heavy Precipitation Rates Are Possible Which Will Likely Hamper Maintenance Efforts. Precautionary/Preparedness Actions...
Prepare...Plan...And Stay Informed.
A Winter Weather Advisory Means That Periods Of Snow...And Sleet Will Cause Travel Difficulties. Be Prepared For Slippery Roads And Limited Visibilities...And Use Caution While Driving.
ERRRR!!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Two more wake ups ......

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Finally ... Got the call from the dealer. My car has arrived!! I'll pick it up the week of February 10th.
I sure hope the girlfriend has the driveway cleared by then so I can get it in the garage :p
She's been slacking a little.

Got a dog team handy? ;)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Picked her up today. Woo Hoo !
Drove her from the dealership service area to the flatbed tow truck waiting outside and then up my driveway into the garage.
I sure hope that rodent is wrong, I don't think I can stand 6 more weeks of winter. I guess I'll go to the garage and play with the infotainment settings.

·
Administrator
16,489 Posts
Glad to hear it CruznCorvette!!! Hope the garage is heated, you will be spending a fair amount of time out there until the snow clears ;);). Bonding is sooooo important when they are young...:cool:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts