Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Doug has owned several Corvettes throughout the years after his service for our country. He custom ordered his C7 and optioned it Blade Silver with red interior, the Z51 package, 3LT, micro fiber, CF dash, CF roof and clear roof, and the man Tadge even signed his hood! Doug opted for museum delivery and also walked his C7 through the plant and managed to get all of the documentation from engine to tires and even had the photo book taken of his C7 being built! Not only is Doug from the Corvette birth state, but he was even lucky enough to get the Bluegrass state's "C7" license plate!

His beautiful Stingray won the NCM Bash car show the day before mine! When I unveiled my aero kit the next day, he had a chance to see it up close and in person when Tadge Juchter voted my C7 the car show winner the day after his. I have to say with as much of a Corvette enthusiast and car show goer as he is, I was honored that he and his wife loved it. :) He was my third full aero kit and he just had a chance to come up since the weather was nice and had the pros at Spade Kreations (SpadeMade - Livin' Kustom | Automotive Stylists) color match the hood and 3M paint protect the splitter and rockers.

Thanks for your service and your patronage Doug!

weapon7 carbon fiber hood painted blade silver with 1" raised hood/cowl

STINGRAY!

weapon7 splitter and blacked out grill bar

weapon7 rocker blades

rear rocker/fender flared

weapon7 spoiler

Coming together!

FINISHED!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Gorgeous! Love the spoiler and the hood liner! Beautiful car Doug!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Great Looking Car...

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, if you flare the fender now what kind of offset do you guess you can run without sticking out too much? Maybe 40?
Ah I'm sorry buddy, I might have worded that misleading. I just meant the rocker flares out at the fender. I am working on a wide body kit that will have replacement panels to achieve that look and accommodate wider wheels. As you and I both know having aftermarket wheels, GM didn't help us with such a high offset haha, but at least wheel manufacturers are stepping up to the plate.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Looks awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: weaponX
1 - 8 of 8 Posts