Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lingenfelter Performance here in Michigan has a longstanding relationship with automotive companies. Mr. Lingenfelter being the car that he is has an incredible stable of cars valued in the millions so since I was there today I thought that I would share some of them.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Light
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive tire Hood Airplane Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Administrator
16,832 Posts
Thanks Kyle for the detail tour! I especially like the Auburn and the early '50s Vettes (y) (y) (y)

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Nice photos Kyle. Thanks for sharing. The one that caught my eye was a rare 1977 Pontiac Can Am (it is partially hidden by a similar Le Mans). Less than 1400 Can Ams were built and it is estimated that less than 50 exist today.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ken Lingenfelter & The Lingenfelter Collection

Born the son of a General Motors executive, Ken grew up with a lust and appreciation for stylish, high-performance automobiles. Finding success in the real estate settlement industry, Ken bought his first Corvette in 1977. Additional cars were acquired, as his passion for performance cars grew. Having sold his company, he has dedicated himself to assembling a collection of significant muscle cars, Corvettes, and exotic European cars from around the world.

In 2008, his passion for speed and excellence led him to purchase the assets of Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, a company founded by his distant cousin John Lingenfelter. Many of Lingenfelter Performance Engineering products have been instrumental in establishing performance thresholds. The talented team at Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, as well as The Lingenfelter Collection, will continue to enhance the passion and create excitement among hot-rodders, racers and exotic car enthusiasts that reach far beyond their imagination. He owns approximately 250 cars.

The World’s Top 10 Car Collectors
  1. Sultan of Brunei. To say that Hassanal Bolkiah, aka the Sultan of Brunei, can buy anything he wants is an understatement.
  2. The Rainbow Sheikh. ...
  3. Jay Leno. ...
  4. Ken Lingenfelter. ...
  5. Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani. ...
  6. Gerard Lopez. ...
  7. Dmitry Lomakov. ...
  8. Jay Kay aka Jamiroquai
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Cloud

1 - 18 of 18 Posts