Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Arrived home at 9 CST, which was 8 hour drive, we stopped in Birmingham, ate dinner and filled her up. Left the museum around 12:45 drove over to the factory and snapped a couple photos...Per Dan (yes he is wonderful) I drove 60 to 65 to the Kentucky/Tennessee line, then 70 to 75 through Tennessee (a little slower through Nashville) then 75 to 80 once I hit Alabama, well a little faster a few times...once we were south of Nashville we did not see ice or snow on the sides of the roads. Will write a little more tomorrow and post a few photos. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Arrive home at 9 CST, which was 8 hour drive, we stopped in Birmingham, ate dinner and filled her up. Left the museum around 12:45 drove over to the factory and snapped a couple photos...Per Dan (yes he is wonderful) I drove 60 to 65 to the Kentucky/Tennessee line, then 70 to 75 through Tennessee (a little slower through Nashville) then 75 to 80 once I hit Alabama, well a little faster a few times...once we were south of Nashville we did not see ice or snow on the sides of the roads. Will wrote a little more tomorrow and post a few photos. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!
congrats - and your tires did not explode!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats! If you are like I was you want get much sleep tonight, you will be so anxious to get back in the car. :)

Reactions: Lipstic and Soho

·
Registered
993 Posts
What? No fur coat?

Reactions: Lipstic

·
Registered
873 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I cleaned her up today from the 520 mile ride home, took her to Jimmy's and put her on a lift and washed underneath to remove the salt and chemicals which were on the road in Kentucky and Tennessee, then gave her a good bath. Then......drove all over town....OMG I LOVE THIS CAR!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow! She is beautiful. You got all the exterior mods and colors I am looking at!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
The funny thing is... it was a huge argument with my husband, even though it is my car, when I wanted the CF stinger stripe, the CF mirror/spoiler and the black wheels. He walked up to it...first thing out of his mouth was damn that looks hot....;)...yes, yes, yes...I knew all along...then a couple of the museum guys told me they put it on display the day before as they had the space and they loved the combination...said this in front of my husband...:cool:

·
Registered
209 Posts
She's beautiful.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Your car is awesome, I love the Black Wheels too! Maybe I can find a set for mine, I would love to be able to change it up. :D

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congratulations!

I am happy that I was able to see pictures.

Enjoy yourself and have a wonderful weekend with Foxy,

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Thank you Kelly and thank you so very much for all your help and support during the "pregnancy" you are a rock star!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts