Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,212 Posts
Here is the car I am looking at .. 2018 base 1lt in Grey, with black rims, and mud guards front and back... the offer I made was 1.5% above invoice price ..

Full list including taxes etc OTD= $77,800.00

I offered $70,000..

I think I a fair offer for them to just do some paperwork ..

Am I off on my offer ?

Please note guys, I am in Canada..

Thanks all
Are you still thinking of ordering, or was that an offer for a car in stock?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Are you still thinking of ordering, or was that an offer for a car in stock?
Ordering , there are no 2018 in yet I can see. I even made a note to the dealers if it comes in next spring , I am ok with that.. I am not in a rush...

·
Registered
10,212 Posts
Ordering , there are no 2018 in yet I can see. I even made a note to the dealers if it comes in next spring , I am ok with that.. I am not in a rush...
In that case that you are willing to wait, then, if you were in the USA, I think your offer is totally reasonable. I am not sure how the Canadian market is, however.

·
18,667 Posts
Even factoring in the population difference, GM has much lower allocations for Canada. And thus discounts have traditionally been much less in Canada.

I remember in 2015 when there were Stingrays available in the U.S. with discounts, we still had some Canadian members looking hard to find even one available at MSRP.

Why does GM not just send more C7's to Canada?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Kerbeck has a lot of 2018's in stock. Know you can't easily bring a car over the boarder but you should at least look at their site, understand what they are selling for as it gives you something better to go but than "dealer cost." Today there are a number of dealer incentives you won't find and they vary with demand, etc.

As far as "you physically seeing" the 2018s are essentially identical to a 2017s. Yep bigger wheels but can see those on a 2017 Z51.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts