Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get this package. Can anyone who has gotten this tell me what you think about it after you got it. i.e. looks, quality, ease of instillation, ground clearance, and any other words of advice. your help would be helpful
THANK YOU

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have the street or race. I can't tell by your picture but it sure looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks glen e

·
Registered
196 Posts
I too have the street aero pkg on my cybergrey car. Lashway did a fantastic job. I can't comment on how easy it is to install b/c I had Lashway do it for me. They took 30 mins to get the job done. It looks OEM. I'm so glad I did this. Makes a big difference on the wow factor.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Thanks for the input fellas. We offer one of the most popular kits in the world for the C7, and at reasonable prices and turnaround times. We actually carry kits in stock now which are either done, or ready for paint.

We're offering our CARBON FIBER kits at $500 off retail for the 4th of July. Check us out!

Just installed this kit today on a new C7.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Im looking to get this package. Can anyone who has gotten this tell me what you think about it after you got it. i.e. looks, quality, ease of instillation, ground clearance, and any other words of advice. your help would be helpful
THANK YOU
You can always PM me here, or call my at shop (954) 971 4383. I will be happy to tell you anything you want to know.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If this is Eric I have talked to you before and I'm looking at the race set in carbon flash do you have a special price for that at this time

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
If this is Eric I have talked to you before and I'm looking at the race set in carbon flash do you have a special price for that at this time

Hey boss, no sale on the fiberglass parts at this time, though we do have some in stock. Give me a call, or PM.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine have been ordered
Carbon flash Race version

1 - 14 of 14 Posts