Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scratched my roof up and am looking for a new one. Or any place out there fix them or take them in on a trade in

·
Administrator
16,000 Posts
FYI, I clicked on the link and it took me to the other threat and all the links there says part not available.
Right, I would suggest giving them a call directly.

·
Registered
2016 Stingray Convertible Z51 3LT
7 Posts
I scratched my roof up and am looking for a new one. Or any place out there fix them or take them in on a trade in
In July I ordered a replacement for my C5 2002 through Mid America Motorworks. Their supplier is Melrose TTOP out of Cortland Illinois. Not sure if you can go through them direct but MidAmerica Motorworks were reasonable and trade in / core accepted.

·
Registered
962 Posts
In July I ordered a replacement for my C5 2002 through Mid America Motorworks. Their supplier is Melrose TTOP out of Cortland Illinois. Not sure if you can go through them direct but MidAmerica Motorworks were reasonable and trade in / core accepted.
Melrose T tops has been around a long time. I got a transparent roof for one of my C4 ZR-1s and picked it up in Cortland. You can definitely go to them directly. Melrose is the source I would recommend for any top replacement needs. --Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts