Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using Davis Chevrolet in Gainesville Fl. to service my 2015 Z51 for 4 years. They now have no interest in selling me tires (I asked them to honor Chevrolets matching policy) or changing my oil.

I am willing to drive 25 miles south to Ocala. Can anyone recommend a quality dealership there?

Thank you,
Gary

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have been using Davis Chevrolet in Gainesville Fl. to service my 2015 Z51 for 4 years. They now have no interest in selling me tires (I asked them to honor Chevrolets matching policy) or changing my oil.

I am willing to drive 25 miles south to Ocala. Can anyone recommend a quality dealership there?

Thank you,
Gary
I bought my used 2017 from Sullivan Buick, Rt 200, Ocala. I opted to use them for my service and glad I did. They have a Mechanic in their Service Department who owns and races Corvettes. Needless to say he knows Vetts inside out! Taking my car in for the first Oil Change and it was free, as I bought my car from them. That was a $75 dollar savings. They are GM Certified and offer Tire Price Matching!

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts