Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would have thought this would be an easy thing to Google, but anyone have a list or link where I can find that information? Want to switch to a new dealer as mine can't fill my order.

·
Registered
48 Posts
MacMulkin Chevrolet (NH) is a supporting vendor and has over 1000 allocations! I ordered a Z51 the 1st week of March and my car will be built the week of 4/14/14. They can help you with courtesy delivery to a local dealer near you. My car is being delivered to FL for a $500 charge at local dealer. Good luck.

·
18,670 Posts
Being the largest dealer in Central or western New York state may not be enough to get you your 2014 Z-51. MacMulkin in Nashua, New Hampshire is less than a day away, but if you do not want a road trip, you could either have MacMulkin see if they could arraign a courtesy delivery to a dealer in your area as C7ish suggested, or your car could be shipped for about $750 to your house. MacMulkin has no documentation fee, whereas most dealers charge a couple of hundreds, Kerbeck charges $775, so you would want to factor that into your equation.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I also ordered my Z51 vert from MacMulkin Chevrolet last week. It will be built the week of 4/21/14. I'm about 2 1/2 hours away so I'll be going to pick it up. Very easy process. My experience has been great. It is certainly worth a phone call at least.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I live in Northern NY state. I scoured western and central NY last August when I was looking to order. At that time I could not find any dealers with any unsold allocation. I ordered my Z51 from MacMulkin and did a courtesy delivery to a dealer hear my home. Ordered in August, delivered in October. Was happy with my dealings with Ron and Tommy Jr. at MacMulkin. Good luck.
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts