1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I lost some wheight
image.jpg
image.jpg
Erik and Josh from Lashway give me a good price on a set of ARH 1 7/8, X-pipes and tune installed, so my vette and me are gonna be smiling for a while until the supercharger comes.
image.jpg
Guys I don't have any relation with the shop (only a customer) but I'm so glad I took my car to them. They treat me great, did a nice job and went the extra mile for me. Erik even pulled an O2 sensor from his car so I can go home the same day and Josh stayed late at night until he finished the tuning.
image.jpg
At the end I even bought one of the splitters that they got.
image.jpg
I love the sound and looks now more and more
:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's awesome, congrats. Is this an upgrade on the stock or performance exhaust? I didn't order mine, just got lucky that someone backed out of their order and it was all but exactly as I wanted a c7 but it did have the performance exhaust. Wasnt sure if I'll cause any issues upgrading to aftermarket?

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome, congrats. Is this an upgrade on the stock or performance exhaust? I didn't order mine, just got lucky that someone backed out of their order and it was all but exactly as I wanted a c7 but it did have the performance exhaust. Wasnt sure if I'll cause any issues upgrading to aftermarket?

Thank you. The exhaust you can upgrade it anytime without causing any issues. I have the dual mode exhaust from factory and I will keep it for now. It sounds awesome. With the dual mode is silent when you need it and loud as hell when you want it. I love it

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also add a set of high temp granatelli wires to take care of the heat

Reactions: BLURAY_Z51

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nice setup twin :D I'm looking to get a front splitter and side skirts soon too!

Yesterday I lost some wheight
View attachment 6871
View attachment 6872
Erik and Josh from Lashway give me a good price on a set of ARH 1 7/8, X-pipes and tune installed, so my vette and me are gonna be smiling for a while until the supercharger comes.
View attachment 6876
Guys I don't have any relation with the shop (only a customer) but I'm so glad I took my car to them. They treat me great, did a nice job and went the extra mile for me. Erik even pulled an O2 sensor from his car so I can go home the same day and Josh stayed late at night until he finished the tuning.
View attachment 6883
At the end I even bought one of the splitters that they got.
View attachment 6884
I love the sound and looks now more and more
:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you bluray. It looks better in person than in the pics

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Great shop! I can't say enough about Erik and Josh. I refer all of my FL clients their way as well for install/tuning!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Any system errors?
did it void warranty?
can you take it to regular GM for service?
Not error for 8K smiling miles
As for Warranty they have to proved it was because of the mod
I did the first Service with no problem

·
Registered
873 Posts
Not error for 8K smiling miles
As for Warranty they have to proved it was because of the mod
I did the first Service with no problem
Actually, if it's anything concerning the power train, they can deny the warranty claim, and it's up to you and your lawyer to prove it wasn't due to the mod. GM attorneys just laugh when you start waving Magnuson-Moss at them

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actually, if it's anything concerning the power train, they can deny the warranty claim, and it's up to you and your lawyer to prove it wasn't due to the mod. GM attorneys just laugh when you start waving Magnuson-Moss at them
I don't really mind about the warranty, if something happens I will build up completely. Pay to play

Reactions: greggshere

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)

·
Registered
27 Posts
It works. Sounds VERY good!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts