Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A husband went to police station to report his missing wife:
Husband : I’ve lost my wife, she went shopping yesterday and has still not come home.
Sergeant : What is her height ?
Husband : Oh, 5 something . . .
Sergeant : Build?
Husband : Not slim, not really fat.
Sergeant : Color of eyes?
Husband : Never noticed.
Sergeant : Color of hair?
Husband : Changes according to season.
Sergeant : What was she wearing?
Husband : Dress/suit/blue jeans -- I don’t remember exactly.
Sergeant : Did she go in a car?
Husband : yes.
Sergeant : What kind of car was it?
Husband : 2015 Corvette Stingray 3LT with the Z51 Performance Package, shark gray metallic paint, with the 6.2 liter V8 engine with Direct Injection generating 460 HP. 8-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission, and GT bucket seats, and has a very thin scratch on the front left door.……………. at this point the husband started crying...
Sergeant : Don't worry sir.......We’ll find your car.

·
18,670 Posts
Showed that to my wife and she loved it it. However, I would be lost without my wonderful wife!

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
I will have to show this to my wife tonight. :)

Reactions: jagamajajaran

·
Registered
341 Posts
You guys love to live on the edge, don't you?

Reactions: jagamajajaran

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
Yelp, and it gets really fun when she pushes me off the edge. :)

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a wonderful wife. We joke around a lot together. We often laugh at ourselves and each other. There are things she pays a lot of attention to that I just don't understand and never will, as is also the case for her regarding me and my Corvettes. But we love each other more than these other things and that's what really matters. :)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
In 1974 I drove my 48 yellow Ford convertible downtown Seattle to Christmas shop for my wife's gift. I always shop on the eve and get in the hubbub of the season. I left Nordstrom's went 2 blocks north and my car was missing. I called the police to report the theft and a motorcycle officer took the call and said "yellow? convertible? Ford? 48? I should be able to find it fast. Then I called home to tell Dede what happened. She reminded me I took the 73 LTD sedan to town. OMG now I had to call the police and confess. Well it went OK but I took a good reprimand for 20 minutes. I wasn't old enough to blame my memory--However this is a true story. Us car guys may have memory defects' or too many different cars to account for. Charlie aka cutnout

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
In 1974 I drove my 48 yellow Ford convertible downtown Seattle to Christmas shop for my wife's gift. I always shop on the eve and get in the hubbub of the season. I left Nordstrom's went 2 blocks north and my car was missing. I called the police to report the theft and a motorcycle officer took the call and said "yellow? convertible? Ford? 48? I should be able to find it fast. Then I called home to tell Dede what happened. She reminded me I took the 73 LTD sedan to town. OMG now I had to call the police and confess. Well it went OK but I took a good reprimand for 20 minutes. I wasn't old enough to blame my memory--However this is a true story. Us car guys may have memory defects' or too many different cars to account for. Charlie aka cutnout
Now THAT is a funny story! :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Now THAT is funny. And I can see myself so easily doing the same and my wife reminding me about it for decades. Great story CutNout.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.