Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now now have a whopping 498 miles on my C7. It gets better every time we get in it. Pretty well figured out all the gadgets. By far the best Vette I have owned.

John V

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I now now have a whopping 498 miles on my C7. It gets better every time we get in it. Pretty well figured out all the gadgets. By far the best Vette I have owned.

John V
if you've been thru the gadgets. tell me how you've set the NPP - when you have it open (loud) and when do oyu have it closed? - and open or closed on start up?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thats an easy one Glen. You go to settings and then look for driving(cant remember exact name) then there is a setting to link or not link exhaust sound to driving mode. Im doing this off memory while im at work

·
Registered
51 Posts
Can you give feedback on manual shifting, soft or hard clutch, tiresome in traffic,etc.
thank you

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Thats an easy one Glen. You go to settings and then look for driving(cant remember exact name) then there is a setting to link or not link exhaust sound to driving mode. Im doing this off memory while im at work
so Keith, you use the car like me - what mode do you find yourself using mostly (default for you)? and when do you switch? I'm thinking sport around town and 90% of time and then tour (or Eco)when I get up on the interstate...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts