Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks/credit to Dominika Fas, Multimedia Designer, we have this fantastic StingRay billboard. Anyone have more information about it?

image.jpg

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,557 Posts
Oh yeah, definitely me too........:cool: That's something new, a white rear window............:D

·
Super Moderator
3,362 Posts
Oh yeah, definitely me too........:cool: That's something new, a white rear window............:D
The rear glass must have been on constraint :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
Funny :cool: You folks don't miss a beat. I didn't notice the lacking back window and now it's the first thing I see.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
1963 had the Split Window Coupe. This is the No Window Coupe. Like the Split Window, will be phased out after one year due to owner complaints of poor rear visibility.

·
Super Moderator
3,362 Posts
Thanks/credit to Dominika Fas, Multimedia Designer, we have this fantastic StingRay billboard. Anyone have more information about it?

View attachment 14793
Hi Jeremy!

I apologize for the delayed response. Thank you very much for your kind words! This billboard was just a concept of how I imagined the new Corvette billboards looking, so to answer your question, they will not be displayed across the nation. I was inspired to create this because I love the new redesign of the Corvette - especially the changes in the rear and taillights, which is why I decided to highlight them in this design. I did quite a bit of research on the car and on the market I wanted to reach, which helped me choose the color and tagline. I love the Arctic White for it's simplicity and clean elegance. The luxurious interior, great precision in the design inside and out give the owner of the car an unforgettable experience, which is why I chose those words for the tagline. I think you will enjoy your new purchase! Just out of curiosity, what color did you choose?

Thanks again!

Dominika Faszczewski
Multimedia Designer

Reactions: SlikNik
1 - 8 of 8 Posts