Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went through a recent photo shoot after my first detail (one coat of ZAINO Z2 Pro and Z6 detailer) and found some better photos out of the 150+ we took. Enjoy

This weekend I'll be applying my second coat and then find some more places to shoot more photos, my buddy is getting better photographing cars.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Nice, very glossy, I like it!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Beautiful! Gotta love it.

·
Registered
2020 C8 Z51
1,432 Posts
Just did another Zaino. 1st car I used it on and started because one of product manages parked his 1 year older C6 next to mine (at the far end of our parking lot!) and he used Zaino and it always looked better than mine. I used a new approach found on the net and validated as a good one by Sal at Zaino in an email. After washing, clayed first. Applied Z-5 (recommended by Sal because of my color) straight from the bottle. Used very little, which is the key with Zaino. Followed with Z-CS and as directed just put in on sparingly, no removal. Also used Z-CS straight on the cleaned and clayed wheels. Although Sal recommended following immediately with Z-6, it was hot and humid so waited a day. I use Z-6 occasionally after washing. Had car since October, always looks great.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Your pics made me appreciate LRG for the first time.

·
Administrator
16,303 Posts
Spectacular shine Tom!:cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Very nice Tom, finish is beautiful !!

If you get a chance the best light is right around sunset ( well sunrise too but who wants to get up that early). A good photographer is usually pretty good with working with photoshop software as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts