Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Reverse Logic M12x1.5F female threaded lug guide tool, first introduced a year ago, has received many enthusiastic customer reviews. Several customers have requested a longer tool for use with very wide rear wheels. The original tool is 117mm long whereas the newly released M12x1.5F-200 tool is 200mm long.

Because of the extra length of this tool, at least three tools should be used to minimize the weight of the wheel/tire combination on each tool. The tools are sold in sets of three (3) for $60/set or sets of five (5) for $90/set. Storage cases are included with the tools.

Reverse Logic Limited Store - M12x1.5F-200 Lug Guide Tool

M12x1.5F-200.JPG

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hello Fred,

Hello Fred, lug extender.jpg

I have a Z06 and find the original lug tools more than sufficient. I do use (3) of them; reducing tensile strength on the C7 lug bolts.

I will sit on the ground; straddle the wheel/tire and let my legs lift the wheel to the correct lug locations.

see attached.

BTW a great product Fred.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I also have and use three of the original Lug Guides. They do work great and are top quality. I won't put a wheel back on without them!

·
18,667 Posts
I too have and use these lug guides every I take a wheel on or off on my Z06. No need on my much narrower 17" wheels on my daily driver.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photos of Reverse Logic M12x1.5F-200 lug guide tool

Here are a couple of photos of the 200mm long lug guide tools on a C7 track car under construction. The M12x1.5 studs shown in the photo are longer than the standard factory studs.

M12x1.5F-200+Corvette_rotor.JPG M12x1.5F-200+Corvette_wheel.JPG

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Customers who purchased a set of the Reverse Logic 117mm lug guide tools prior to 1-Mar-2016 (when I introduced the 200mm long tools) will qualify for a 50% discount on one set of three of the new tools. Send me an e-mail message indicating that you want to take advantage of this offer and I will send you a PayPal invoice for $30 for a set of three tools.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Fred , Andrew Shields here. You sold me complete 100" race ramp set up for my Z06
Looking for just set of trailer ramps.
I do have the flap. Please make up invoice send to me. With your 10% and free shipping Thanks bud!! You're the best!
Regards
Andrew

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The RLL-99-3 ramps you purchased a year ago can be adapted for use as trailer ramps by substituting the service ramp platforms for trailer ramp extensions with a flap cut-out. Using this approach is less than half the cost of purchasing a set of RR-TR-9-FLP ramps which are about the equivalent of the RLL-99-3 with the trailer ramp extensions. The RLL-99 ramps have the added advantage of a 3.5 degree initial incline compared to a 5.5 degree incline for the RR-TR-9-FLP ramps.

I have the trailer ramp extensions in stock. If you add a pair of wheel chocks to your order, your purchase will qualify for the current $20 cash back factory rebate.

Fred , Andrew Shields here. You sold me complete 100" race ramp set up for my Z06
Looking for just set of trailer ramps.
I do have the flap. Please make up invoice send to me. With your 10% and free shipping Thanks bud!! You're the best!
Regards
Andrew

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just to be clear, I am not advocating using the service ramp platforms or incline sections to support a trailer door and flap. Doing so will almost certainly crease the top surface of the platform and/or inclines. The optional Trailer Ramp Extension with flap cut-out is reinforced where the trailer door and flap rest on the ramps.

RLL-99-IS+EXT-FLP.png

Yea. I just used my front portions.. Thanks for that heads up!!
Be well
A

1 - 10 of 10 Posts