Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Welcome as a supporting vendor! A friend of mine just received his Z51 Stingray Convertible from them and expressed very high satisfaction with their handling of his sale.:cool:

Reactions: Lipstic

·
18,670 Posts
Have had my deposit for my Z06 with Tommy Jr. @ MacMulkin since last June 1st, but been unable to publicly post that till now. In the interim, when asked via PM's, have shared why I think they are a fantastic operation -- with over 1,000 allocations this year, and why I put my deposit there. Have heard back from many who asked, and whom I responded to via the PM system, that more than ten of you consequently have gone on to either place a deposit, an order, or already received your StingRay from MacMulkin. Comments ranged from they were great, Tommy Jr. and his staff were terrific, everything went very well, or way more positive than that. It is exciting to have the 2nd largest Corvette dealer support our forum!!! You will not go wrong there.

And the great news is that MacMulkin is not the only fantastic top-tier dealer, so if your ordering is stuck at 1100 status, you have a great option at MacMulkin. They are still taking and delivering orders for Z-51 cars and/or with other restrained options. And still happy to help via PM's too -- but I can now "come out of the dealership closet."

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I love MacMulkin, they took my z51 order Jan 27 and 5 days later I am queued for production TPW 3-3-2014 had I done that last November like I did with a local dealer here in So. California I would have this under my x-mas tree and driving it on Christmas day which was 80 degrees here that day :cool:

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
480 Posts
Mine is ordered with them as well. I do hope the transaction all goes well. Just referred another new member to them yesterday. Thanks Tommy and Ron for your service

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
120 Posts
My order with Tommy T. Jr. went to 3300 last week. Looking forward to the TPW notice and springtime!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Placed my order with Tommy Jr. and Mark on Jan. 12 and went 3000 on the 3rd of February, still waiting for the TPW. Hope to pick it up in Bowling Green the second week of April. I spent two months with a local dealer at 1100 with no movement in sight, I'm glad I made the switch.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I to got my car though MacMulkin. Ron did his best to keep me informed during the process and during delivery of the car it was a smooth transaction. I have purchased many cars, this was the first time that I didn't have to wait for hours while the paper work was put together. Ron had everything waiting for us when we got there. I just signed, received instructions on the car and drove away in less than an hour. Great job Ron!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have my order with Tommy Thompson Jr. at MacMulkin and he has been just splendid! I hope my order goes to GM this week or next, as Tommy indicated. He has been very knowledgeable and helpful, just as Super Moderator John Elegant said he would be. I look forward to getting my order placed by Tommy. More later.

·
Registered
475 Posts
MacMulkin has just taken the number 1 dealership for corvettes sold this year. Congratulations guys.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
504 Posts
I just got a phone call from Shane at the Museum on 2-20-14 and they want to schedule my delivery! I asked when the car will be built and he said it is scheduled to be built next week!!! Shane said that he saw a note attached to my file that I would like to take delivery the second week of April and they can do that for me!!!! I owe THANKS to Tommy Jr. and Mark at Mcmulkin for helping me make this dream a reality!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. You guys have been great and you did what you said you would do!:):)

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
That's great news smokey12!:cool:

·
18,670 Posts
Little known MacMulkin fact: Ten years ago they were not even a top 50 Corvette dealership. Their motto, "under promise, over deliver!"

As you know, MacMulkin is now #2, delivering an average of 85 StingRay's monthly. To move up in the Corvette world, you have to fight other dealers having more allocations than you, constantly needing to out-do your competition, earn more allocations, etc. For 19 years, Tommy Jr. has lead MacMulkin's charge, with one satisfied customer telling a friend, posting on a forum, etc. He is very ably assisted by two colleagues, Ron and Mark, also "top flight" folks.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Elegant

FYI If you check their website they're advertising that they are the largest dealer in the country this year.

Joe

·
Registered
163 Posts
Just got a phone call from Ron @ MacMulkin and he told me my car just arrived at the dealership. Going to see it Monday. They will ship it to my house in Mass via flatbed so I can keep the girl nice and warm and clean until this horrible winter ends. I ordered a AW, Z51,7sp, 1LT, chrome wheels, HP ex,grey int. mag ride. I ordered it early Dec. Told them I wanted it in March and here it is.They are the BEST! Will post pics later.

booie

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Exciting new booie! Congratulations. :cool:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Elegant

FYI If you check their website they're advertising that they are the largest dealer in the country this year.

Joe

I see that but Kerbeck is still representing themselves as the #1 World's Largest corvette dealer" should Tommy file a cease and desist order against them?

Reactions: mybluecorvette
1 - 20 of 81 Posts