Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I bought my 2015 from MacMulkin. Anyone put me on a good salesman who works via internet and phone there? My guy, Karl Gott apparently left.
Thank you,
RGM

·
Registered
168 Posts
I bought my 16 from them. Great group of people, I worked with Jessy and Tom. Couldn’t go wrong with either! Best car buying experience I’ve ever had!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well I hope MacMulkin is as good as everyone says. I’m driving from Cape Cod on Monday to MacMulkin (2’40”) to have the Mag suspension update performed on my 2014 Z51 Vert. I tried in Mass, RI, and even CT and most of the Chevy dealers didn’t know what I was talking about or wanted an additional $250 over the authorized $350 for the software update authorized by GM. When I talked to the service rep on the phone he said no problem doing the update and it would cost me just the $350. I guess I’ll see.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Well I hope MacMulkin is as good as everyone says. I’m driving from Cape Cod on Monday to MacMulkin (2’40”) to have the Mag suspension update performed on my 2014 Z51 Vert. I tried in Mass, RI, and even CT and most of the Chevy dealers didn’t know what I was talking about or wanted an additional $250 over the authorized $350 for the software update authorized by GM. When I talked to the service rep on the phone he said no problem doing the update and it would cost me just the $350. I guess I’ll see.
I had it done there in the Spring of 2018. I called to make an appointment, and the service manager knew exactly what I wanted and what needed to be done.

I get my routine service done by a local Chevy dealer. But anything unusual or highly Corvette specific, I go back to MacMulkin.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had it done there in the Spring of 2018. I called to make an appointment, and the service manager knew exactly what I wanted and what needed to be done.

I get my routine service done by a local Chevy dealer. But anything unusual or highly Corvette specific, I go back to MacMulkin.
Thanks, hope all goes well as I’m about ready to leave for MacMulkin shortly. Will be a nice, and first relatively long road trip.

·
Registered
8 Posts
MacMulkin Service performer the Mag Ride update to my 2014 Z51 with Mag Ride. $350 as stated by GM. No hassles and was done in 2 hours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts