Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if anyone has seen this problem... well i think it seems to be an irritating issue for me....

this malfunction engine indicator comes on intermittently (i read that it happens of the car goes into a "service only mode") it can happen on its own or you can do that manually by pressing the start/stop button longer than 5 secs... when it comes on, i go thru the process of unlocking the car, jsut pressing the botton, wait for everything to function turning it off, getting out, locking the car. get back in and start the car.. and all goes well, the indicator goes off... but sometimes it stays and i jsut get get around to why or how this comes n goes.. went to the dealer... they have no clue... and they say there's no engine fault or anything like that...

anyone got ideas on this ??? how do i get "service only mode" to switch off or on???

Attachments

·
18,670 Posts
Sorry to read your post. Since it has happened more than once, would get back to your dealer or another dealer soon. Could be nothing more than an intermittent ground wire, could be so much more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts