Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nick and Marguerite of Lyndhurst, NJ called me 7 weeks ago seeking their 7th Corvette between the two of them, 5 for Nick and now this is Marguerite's 2nd Corvette. Nick had tears of joy when they arrived at Criswell this morning after driving 4 hrs from Northern NJ. Stunning combo of Torch Red paint with Black Convt top, black interior, Carbon Flash mirrors, spoiler and Stinger stripe! Marguerite drove it home and they were both smiling ear to ear as they took flight!

~Received two truck loads of Stingrays today to add to the 3 truckloads we got this past Thursday...but on todays shipment was the special order Stingray for a reality star from the Bravo Network. Next week Bravo TV will be filming for the reality series this Fall called The Newlyweds. Next Friday morning the 10th I will be filmed by the Bravo Network delivering Kirk his new Stingray, very cool color combo I may add.

~Save the Wave...

Mike Furman
301 212 4420 desk direct
Criswell Chevrolet
Chevy Corvette Dealer MD | Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, DC, PA | Criswell

" I ship Nationwide!"

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Marguerite and Nick really look happy Mike. For a second there in the 3rd photo it looked like you had their car built with a special tandem driver seat- then I realized that Nick simply was having a hard time turning it over to Marguerite :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
3,362 Posts
Mike, I always look forward to these posts. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
810 Posts
My wife asked if the Z06 comes in automatic. She then advised me that is what she wants. Crazy hot tub talk, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts