Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
15,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to May’s Photo of the Month contest. Since most of us are still under a stay at home restriction, the focus this month is a virtual car show with a picture of your Stingray (or Sting Ray). Note, submit a picture of your Stingray polished up and ready to virtually compete. This should be a recent picture, and please just of your Stingray or Sting Ray, not an old picture of it at an actual car show. Everyone is eligible this month only, even If you won within the last 6 months. Let’s get as many members (including our new C8s) participating as possible, so we end up with a great representative virtual car show. At the end of the contest, I will put all of the images (posted per the note below) together to make the virtual car show for our forum.

Be sure to watch for my posting of the special voting on the Member’s Choice Award of all entries in our first ever virtual Stingray (Sting Ray) car show shortly after the close of the contest.

As always, my image is not part of the contest.

*Important: if you haven’t tried to post a picture previously of your beauty, and for consistency in the size of posted pictures AND my being able to set up the virtual car show, check this link out:
How to post a picture

-For those newer members (or * if you have not read the latest version of the rules*), please see the complete set of contest rules at Stingray Forums Photo of the Month Contest Rules
https://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...est-rules.html

Thanks for following these rules and in advance for your participation. Also, please resist the temptation to post comments- this thread is just for members to post their respective entry.

*The time frame for posting your photo runs from May 1st through May 14th at 4 p.m. PT.

*The winner of this month’s Photo of the Month contest will be posted by May 27th.

We have had some amazing “Best of the Best” since we started the contest. If you haven’t done so recently, I encourage you to see https://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...tml#post964444 and browse backwards through the 74 winners to date.

Finally, if you have an idea or ideas of what you would like to see as a future focus of our Photo of the Month contest, please send it to me in a ‘Conversation’(“jsvette”). Thanks, in advance!

REMEMBER: to enter, hit "Reply" and follow the instructions (link above) on how to post a picture.

Reactions: Vigilance247

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
EC6F1359-496E-479F-A991-5F3273C1B438.jpeg

·
Registered
216 Posts

·