Stingray Corvette Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
I feel your pain. My 2012, 2014 and 2018 were all promised to be my last one. When it comes to Corvettes and golf clubs she never believes that I will stop.
I'm like that with cameras -- but at least I can hide that, because new camera looks the same as old camera to her. But I don't think I can replace the 'vette without her noticing :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
FVS just released his update ME rear quarter rendering. Loving its stance! It echoes the comment made about two months ago by C7Pimp (who has seen final drawings), when he compared it to Aston Martin’s 10 year old, only mid-eng concept — a concept that had such aggressive stance that few believed him in his analogy. However...., here is FVS’.

View attachment 262950
As always, styling is subjective, but I for one sure hope this is not even close to the production rear end. To my eye it looks disjointed, very busy, and like it belongs on a totally different car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
As always, styling is subjective, but I for one sure hope this is not even close to the production rear end. To my eye it looks disjointed, very busy, and like it belongs on a totally different car.
The taillights look too much like the current camaro in my opinion. Overall not a huge fan of the design but I do like the idea of the corvette going ME. Just wish it didn't look so much like a Ferrari, I definitely see the 488 in it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

61 - 63 of 63 Posts