Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have issues with the memory seat setting? ... I'm able to save the memory position, but after the seat has been moved and I press the 1 button, nothing happens unless I press and hold the button while the seats align to the memory setting.. I don't believe I should have to hold the button the entire length of time it takes to reposition the seats. What gives?

·
Registered
3,670 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
It is not a "one touch" kind of system. I too wish it was. See manual:
Manually Recalling MemoryPositions
Press and hold 1, 2, or exit to manually recall the previously stored memory positions. Releasing 1, 2, or exit before the stored positions are reached stops the recall.

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
Anyone else have issues with the memory seat setting? ... I'm able to save the memory position, but after the seat has been moved and I press the 1 button, nothing happens unless I press and hold the button while the seats align to the memory setting.. I don't believe I should have to hold the button the entire length of time it takes to reposition the seats. What gives?
Yeah, that is how it works. I can only guess, but I suppose it is meant to be a safety feature if someone accidentally hits a recall button. I paid some attention to it at first, but I am now totally at peace with it.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
BlueRay, like ALCHMST posted once you get it set it works great. Remember not to set your seat all the way back for memory exit because of the sensor, the General sent out special instructions concerning the seat settings.

SF
Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts