Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Met my first C8 Corvette Today at start of the Detroit's Woodward Ave Dream Cruise

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Arctic White one is the Base Model and the Torch Red one is a 3LT. The base is alittle Blah, most people will get the 2LT or 3LT and as you can see 60k goes up pretty quickly. Personally, I wouldn't get anything less than a 2LT for C8, C7, C6, C5 etc.... I just need alittle more than what a base offers. The average transaction price will likely be about 75k......

The sheet I am showing is an actual purchase that I watched someone make and write a check. He showed me the sheet and because it didn't show his personal information he said I could take a picture. They also were saying the Z06 won't be out until around 2021.

What is W/DFC and what happened to the <$60k? It evaporated quickly.

·
Registered
378 Posts
What is W/DFC?
I am guessing that is Destination Freight Charge, which would always apply if you don't take delivery at Boiling Springs.

·
Administrator
15,306 Posts
What is W/DFC and what happened to the <$60k? It evaporated quickly.
That (DFC) is the required freight charge of $1095 that is added regardless of whether you have the NCM delivery (across the street from the plant) or have it delivered to your selling dealer.

·
Administrator
15,306 Posts
Met my first C8 Corvette Today at start of the Detroit's Woodward Ave Dream Cruise
And they are beauts :cool: Thanks for all of the pictures!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Pricing policy seems to be less discount for GMS and supplier. When I bought my 2014 I got supplier and it was about 8.75% off MSRP

Supplier price shown is just a bit more than 5.5% off MSRP

The 1LT is $59,995.00 including the $1095.00 destination charge. plus any options.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm going to have to see this car in person to see if it tickles me or not after all the hype and camo cars I'm starting to feel so so .

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Headed back to the Dream Cruise today and the full display should be open and on display and If I can get close enough I will get more pictures as they are suppose to officially open and display more C8's.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went back but it was so congested and lines were too long. I found the display online so this is the car I pictured the day before but now in the display.

https://youtu.be/_a8h90s8U7g

Headed back to the Dream Cruise today and the full display should be open and on display and If I can get close enough I will get more pictures as they are suppose to officially open and display more C8's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts