Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
15,035 Posts
Welcome to our forum as a supporting vendor MGW! Great looking billet accessories :cool:

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I'm really liking the look of the flat blade shifter but not having the ability to swap back to the stock shifter gives me pause. I'm just not sure the cue ball look fits the overall image of the car. Their other shifter does give me the option, decisions decisions.....

·
18,667 Posts
Welcome MGW. Your C7 shifter is a high quality product, being raved about by C7 owners,who have installed it. Here is a MGW high quality video, which will help folks wanting to see how to remove the center console and/or change your shifter.

StingRay Forums is very pleased to have you as a supporting vendor!

·
Super Moderator
3,277 Posts
welcome to the forum! can't wait to install the shifter once my C7 arrives

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Welcome MGW! I've been on your site several times, watched all the videos, etc. I'm getting your shifter in the spring. Now that you are a sponsoring vendor, are there any plans for a forum member discount of some type? One other question, are you guys planning on coming up to the Charlotte auto fair in April? Lots of great vendors and buyers. I could buy it then, and we could do a "Live" install.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm really liking the look of the flat blade shifter but not having the ability to swap back to the stock shifter gives me pause. I'm just not sure the cue ball look fits the overall image of the car. Their other shifter does give me the option, decisions decisions.....

you can actually swap out the isolator flat stick with the gold isolator from the standard shifter. You do not have to buy a whole other shifter.

George

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome MGW! I've been on your site several times, watched all the videos, etc. I'm getting your shifter in the spring. Now that you are a sponsoring vendor, are there any plans for a forum member discount of some type? One other question, are you guys planning on coming up to the Charlotte auto fair in April? Lots of great vendors and buyers. I could buy it then, and we could do a "Live" install.
I do not think we will be at the Fair but we do offer free installs at our shop in Augusta , GA

George

·
Super Moderator
3,277 Posts
We only sell direct and have no dealers to keep costs down but i can offer this forum a 5 percent discount. You can just put it into the comments section of an online order or mentiopn it if you place a phone order.

George
Thanks George!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Had one on my C6 and just ordered one for the C7. Can't wait......:D
Put the new shifter in tonight. Easy job but NOT a fan at all of the rubber boot install. I think it took me almost as long to do that as everything else combined. Took her for a quick spin and no vibration or noise which I have had issues with on my C6 and C5. Feels very nice. I have a notchy tranny (dealer says normal....) and it seems to help a bit with that or make it feel better anyhow.

Amazing piece of engineering for the price. Being a mechanical engineer myself I can't imagine how they do it for the price. Must be pretty decent volumes or very low margins. Regardless, thanks MGW for the great shifter and the discount!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts