Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone living in Mid-Michigan and looking for a detailer who is a meticulous perfectionist and who has thorough knowledge and understanding of auto detailing needs to contact Charles Hahn. This young man's eye for detail is impressive. His work speaks for itself. He's a fantastic young man and he has certainly earned my support. I'll never use anyone else. You can PM me for his ph. # or watch for him on this forum as he is on here frequently.

CDeWaters_Photos_00070.jpg CDeWaters_Photos_00071.jpg CDeWaters_Photos_00072.jpg CDeWaters_Photos_00073.jpg

Reactions: C. Charles Hahn

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Thank you so much for your support and your business, Carmine! Your car was truly a pleasure to work on, and (lucky for both of us) didn't have many of the common paint issues we've seen posted here and elsewhere online. Enjoy it, and if you run into any concerns or questions please don't hesitate to reach out.

Here are a few of my pics from this morning...

I also posted a mini write-up with several additional pictures on my website, which can be found here: 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray | C. Charles Hahn

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I failed to mention that Hahn is also very reasonably priced.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts