Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
So as i was working the project stingray,, you can see more in the owner built threads , wanted to share some images and the amazing products form the east coast..
Working with my tuner we were talking about catch cans, and then i learned about Mighty Mouse Solutions..
He makes amazing products for various line.. an the one i want to share are vette items for us here in the family..

Wheel spacers.. He was the true start from what i hear. and makes amazing Drag wheel adapters and more..
i believe there 1 piece billet, and come with 10 stainless racing lug nuts.. under 200 bucks.. which is keeping him busy.. we havent done wheels yet on the stingray thats a next step..

Catch can..
so we went this route. he has various Power band options (mild to wild) for the Can,
here is ours installed..
20190607_215007.jpg

here is what it has when you open up your box of magic..
20190607_195735.jpg

Has all the needed mounts, connections, clips, instructions.. an stickers as needed.
The features i look are the sick breather, drain tube setup, and cool mount options.. we went with the billet mount..
20190607_195739.jpg

the sight glass is helpful as well.. i had a old diablo can an never new how full.. and always busted knuckles taking apart.. no further..

2nd with our job we did a P1x Procharger, and Meth alkycontrols/prometh custom install..
While looking at catch cans. i see he offers a gauge panel with various setups .. 1 gauge. .2 gauge.. 1 gauge 1 controller..
now Customer service had me sold.. he only had a demo pic in his Google drive showing a Akly Control module under the single gauge..
1 FM message and it was in the mail.. Can not beat that..

Here are some images of panel, install. and final product..

IMG_0189.JPG
20190602_113744.jpg 20190602_152642.jpg

now i wont lie.. catch can part install with ease. simple..
the wiring.. and custom work i did with the gauges.. 2nd story.. if a basic wrencher i would have someone with higher skill set perform.
to do right i removed the dashboard and console panels. to run wiring to the back of the screen area.
THe alky controller items he mounts under dash.. i wired mine into the trunk for the main module, with the fuse panel. and mad a custom wire loom from trunk to the front.

Please let me know if you have any questions..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Nice writeup and setup. Love that interior too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts