Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
18,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Friday at 10:00 AM @ Criswell Chevrolet, Mike will deliver his 4,000th Corvette, truly making Mike a 1 of 1 – the only salesperson in the history of GM to sell 4,000 Corvettes.

The owner of this beautiful Grand Sport is Mike Hamilton, Battalion Chief for the Montgomery County Fire dept. It is Sebring Orange, looking great with its coordinated black top and interior.

C3BA5059-FD92-414F-AA35-1C92330A67F4.jpeg

3A3B2096-CC3D-47C1-B990-E249B27F07B3.jpeg

Also present at the special ceremony, will be the owner of the # 3,000 delivered Corvette which Mike sold on January 13, 2014 to Richard Greenwald, also a Maryland resident. Richard will be bringing his 2014 Stingray Z51, Limerock Green convertible to the celebration.

For those who are planning ahead, and we know Mike always also has an eye on the future, Mike is looking forward to selling his 5,000th Corvette. Betting it will be a convertible – for aren’t we seeing a pattern here.

Congratulations to Mike Furman on his extra special sales accomplishment! Congratulations to Battalion Chief Hamilton on his gorgeous new GS!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congrats Mike!

·
Administrator
15,122 Posts
Well done indeed Mike. Nothing beats an honest, super hardworking salesperson who has such a depth of knowledge and one who obviously puts the customer (and/or potential customer) first. Continued success my friend :tranquillity:

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Way to go Mike! This has got to be so far off the charts compared to the numbers other Corvette salespeople put up. Here's to number 5000. :triumphant:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I'm shooting to be number 5000! Awesome job sir. And what a color combo.

ps: not sure if mine will be a convertible.....I reserve the right to change it prior to pickup. :welcoming:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Congrats Mike! I may have to witness this awesome achievement in person! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
3,307 Posts
Way to go Mike!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Mike, congrats on your 4000th Masterpiece sold, that milestone should be recorded in the General Motors history archives. Mike I'm sure that the General has noticed your outstanding achievement, if we were on the battle field you would be the Generals no.1 battlefield commander!!! Job well done!! :victorious:

SF
Rick

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Congrats Mike! What an accomplishment!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Wow. Lotsa Vettes! Thats @ 250 per year going from 3,000 to 4,000. My quick, rough, conservative calculation makes those 4,000 Corvettes worth well over a billion dollars in sales! Of course that figure doesn't include all the other Chevys you sell. Impressive. Congrats!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Thanks everyone! It took 4 years and 4 months to go from 3,000 to 4,000 and I expect 5,000 will happen at a similar rate...give or take a few months.

I hear that there will be TV news covering the event tomorrow...glad the weather will be good. 82 and sunny expected. I plan on driving my 67 Corvette to work tomorrow.

Come one come all. The first 5 former Corvette customers that attend will get an Adam's Polishes gift bag!!

Mike

1 - 20 of 33 Posts