Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Thanks everyone! It took 4 years and 4 months to go from 3,000 to 4,000 and I expect 5,000 will happen at a similar rate...give or take a few months.

I hear that there will be TV news covering the event tomorrow...glad the weather will be good. 82 and sunny expected. I plan on driving my 67 Corvette to work tomorrow.

Come one come all. The first 5 former Corvette customers that attend will get an Adam's Polishes gift bag!!

Mike

Mike, that is "outstanding", it should to be an awesome interview. I wish that I could be there for the event, but work calls. I will be there in "spirit" and cheering you on from the keyboard. :wink: Maybe the General could present you a clear titled C7 Masterpiece ZR1 with your name an accomplishment on a plaque. :surprise:

SF
Rick

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Congratulatoins Mike. You have worked hard for this.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Congrats Mike. Hard to believe the Battalion Chief went with orange and not red :)

I guess not too hard to believe since mine is silver.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Congratulations, Mike! It was a pleasure to meet you last year in LA - your passion for Corvettes shines through at all times; your customers are lucky to have you guide them through the process of fulfilling their dreams! On to 5,000!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Congratulations, Mike! It was a pleasure to meet you last year in LA - your passion for Corvettes shines through at all times; your customers are lucky to have you guide them through the process of fulfilling their dreams! On to 5,000!
Same here German. Glad we relaxed and ate lunch together. What a day that was!

·
18,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Two special cars lined up for the 4000th delivery which is happening in just 20 minutes, e.g., Mike’s 67 and the beautiful SO being delivered to the special 4000th customer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Mike, you sir are a class act! Meeting you in LA in December was a treat. Now onto 5000!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Congrats Mike....... and doing this TODAY, on your DAY OFF to boot.....

Richard

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Was able to take in the delivery #4K today and snapped this "action shot" of Mike doing his thing . Mr. 3K stopped by with his Lime Rock Green vert (why did they drop that color!?) and Callaway Program Manager, Chris Chessnoe, stopped by. Beautiful day and beautiful cars! Mike's '67 is as pristine as the #4K delivery! Thanks Mike, for the Adam's gift bag!

20180413_095233.jpg

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Looks like a cameraman top left caught it all too! Awesome job. Wow.

·
18,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Video of today’s 4000th Corvette delivery by Mike! All of us who could not make it, wish we would have been able to do so. A wonderful 5 minute delivery video. Congratulations Mike, for even in this short one, we see your expertise and your caring for your customers. Extremely well done, Mr. 4000!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts