Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a vette and was in looking for some mods for my car since it was pretty much plain. I searched on ebay and i found this local company since i live in Miami i figure i would pay them a visit to see what all they have. WHEN I TELL YOU THEY ARE LEGIT, they are legit. I found a gem they dont have an online store on their site but they sell some items on ebay and they ship all over the US.

I was in corvette heaven.
Little by little I've been adding things to my car & no they are not expensive they are cheap for the top quality they sell. In my pictures you can see the shine :redface: Wait til you see my fuel covers the corvette is not flat so it doesnt look like them aftermarket ones everyone else sells.

Im so pleased with them I will never shop anywhere else. Im posting this cause sharing is caring.
they are pretty active on instagram(@hydrograohics), facebook not so much. look for them Classic Trim Customs they are in homestead, FL thank me later:victorious:

Im going to post some pictures of my Vette so you guys can see.
before & after
20180217_153716.jpg _MG_6981.JPG _MG_6983.JPG _MG_6991.JPG _MG_6992.JPG _MG_6993.JPG

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Myvette, your car looks awesome! Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Myvette, welcome to the forum. Your engine compartment looks great. Like how they matched your velocity yellow. You should talk to them about becoming a vendor on this forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts