Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What next? In 2014 there were 356 or 357 Limerock coupes manufactured. My door jam shows 8/13 and I spoke to NCM and they told me mine was #505 produced from the first 550 C7s made. My question is how do I find out the exact manufactured date of a Limerock LT3 coupe with Kalahari interior? Any suggestions if you have gone on a similar quest?

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, current '16 Z06
9,118 Posts
Most likely that door sticker date is about as close as you may get without some extensive research. Did you get the factory build sheet with the car, there may be specific dates on there. Other than picking NCM's brain or requesting info from the factory (which may be one of those "good luck" attempts), the actual date and time stamp of a completed job just may not be there.
Good luck.

·
Registered
2014 Premier Edition
51 Posts
Yep, the build sheet is probably the best. If you don't have the original you can order a replacement from NCM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you ordered it, the dealer should still have paperwork that indicates build date or buy a build sheet from Museum.

·
Administrator
15,773 Posts
Welcome to our forum RaceBlueZ06.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
575 Posts
I thought that you could order a copy of the build sheet and window sticker from NCM?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Any Chevy Dealer can pull a VIS report on the vehicle and get the "born on date".

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
I thought that you could order a copy of the build sheet and window sticker from NCM?
You can. I have my original window sticker but ordered a (laminated) reproduction sticker and build sheet from NCM.

Reactions: kgrant (Kyle)
1 - 8 of 8 Posts