Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am interested in buying new or used muffler delete to replace my current NPP mufflers on my '17 C7 GS. I have a corsa xpipe currently. The only kit I found online is the Hooker blackheart axle back -https://www.holley.com/products/exhaust/hooker_blackheart_speed_exhaust/gm/corvette/c7_corvette/c7_z06/parts/70401327-RHKR

Does anyone have a custom fab'd set up they are looking to sell? Or if anyone knows of a alternative muffler delete kit that doesnt cost $1k, please let me know! My last resort would be having a shop custom fab one but I would prefer to purchase one already made for the C7 GS if possible?

Thanks!

Robert C.

·
Registered
255 Posts
unfortunately the axle back systems for these cars are ridiculously expensive. Cheapest route would probabluy be to gut your stock mufflers...I am doing a build on myh 17 Z06 right now, ended up going with Kooks 2" headers/xpipe to the stock mufflers. Whichever way you decide, good luck!

Reactions: Respek

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
unfortunately the axle back systems for these cars are ridiculously expensive. Cheapest route would probabluy be to gut your stock mufflers...I am doing a build on myh 17 Z06 right now, ended up going with Kooks 2" headers/xpipe to the stock mufflers. Whichever way you decide, good luck!
Thank you very much for the feedback! I eventually want to do headers but I dont want to void my warranty just yet lol.

·
Registered
255 Posts
That is understandable. Ive heard if you go with a catted xpipe and axle back, you shouldnt have any warranty issues. Im no exhaust expert but as long as whatever setup you go with doesnt mess with the tune, you should be okay...though if you complain of an exhaust leak after installing an aftermarket system, they wouldnÂ’t be able to cover it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts