Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
17,207 Posts
A number of things including, special (and IMO the best) PDI of your car by dedicated Corvette experts, a special tour of the factory, museum visit and genuine welcome by the staff. For lots more check out some of the posts at Search results for query: museum delivery

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Also, your car is on display and stanchioned off at the Museum with several other cars that are being delivered. Your car can be viewed via the cameras over each delivery area. Your whole delivery process while a Museum rep is explaining features and up and to when it is being driven out of the Museum can be viewed by family and friends from all across the nation. Check out the cameras at: Web Cams – National Corvette Museum .

·
Registered
2020 C8, Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic, 3LT, Z51, MSRC and more
1,077 Posts
Reactions: jsvette

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, thanks !! I had a similar experience with a John Deere Combine that I purchased. Went to Moline and was taken to the production line and my combine was pointed out. Saw the engine being placed into position and everything else it took to complete it. Then got into Cab and was first to start engine while a tech had a laptop hooked up checking all the diagnostics. Fyi, Combine cost $350,000 and is wore out in 5 years. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts