Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bank check and my savings check made it to Dennis Tap at Les Stanford today. I currently own a 2015 DSOM Z51 3LT convertible with black leather and suede interior, MSRC, A8, and museum delivery on October 24th at 10:00 AM. My paperwork should arrive the 17th. I have the car insured already as well. I am beyond excited :rolleyes:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Congrats and get TONS of pictures posted of that paintjob in the wild!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats, you will love it!

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Congratulations Joegovette! Very exciting indeed :cool:

·
Registered
914 Posts
What a wonderful feeling it is to know you are about to take the keys to your dream car. Have fun!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a wonderful feeling it is to know you are about to take the keys to your dream car. Have fun!
Thank you! I have owned a 2005 vert and a 2010 GS coupe, but this car is everything that I wanted. I also get to do the delivery with my dad (got rid of his Stingray because I was on the way back in the day), and a good friend from high school that had an 80 and a 97 vette. The ride in the old 97 vert that he had created a goal for me to get my own someday. These are 2 people that I am really happy to be taking delivery of my car with me.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Have a great trip to Bowling Green, and an even better trip back home!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Joegovette, congrats on your new C7 masterpiece!! It reads like you have everything well planned out, have a blast wheeling your Vette back to NM.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
177 Posts
Congratulations! Anxiously awaiting your pictures as our DSOM delivery will be about 3 weeks after yours.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Congratulations! I ordered a DSOM Z51 1LT Coupe. Please post pics as soon as you can so we can all see this "mystery" color in the sunlight!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
OMG how could I be this excited for someone else's car?

Could this be the first DSOM C7 we will see in the wild?

My mind is exploding with anticipation!

Pictures and then lots more pictures!

Congrats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts