Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine moved to 3400 today with TPW of 8/11. I'm excited now!

Torch Red, Adrenaline Red Competition Seats, 3LT, Z51, NPP, FAY Carbon Dash, Stingray floor Mats, Nav/PDR, Carbon exposed Roof, carbon flash spoiler and mirrors, FE4 Mag Ride, black wheels(not machined)

Mods already purchased:
Carbon fiber Splitter and street skirts from Lashway

Rear Carbon fiber Valance, Carbon fiber exposed hood, and Corsa Sport exhaust with polished tips from Ben @ Weapon X

Leave-in jack pucks from Southern Car Parts

Carbon fiber grill insert from TKO.

Also, I am still debating on these parts....carbon fiber spoiler from Katech, and Carbon fiber hood vent from TKO.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Congrats!

Please look for a thread that says something like 'who will be the first forum member with a 2015" because you have that same TPW so you might want to chat with your brethren.

And the thread with 'stuff' in the title is all of us talking about the mods we're lining up awaiting our new arrivals. Kinda fun.

Cheers!

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sry 3400

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum
3400 is the event code for "Broadcasted to GM for production"

The next event code that it will hit is 3800, which means the vehicle is produced. If everything stays on schedule, my car should be built sometime during the week of 8/11.

·
Administrator
16,285 Posts

The next event code that it will hit is 3800, which means the vehicle is produced. If everything stays on schedule, my car should be built sometime during the week of 8/11.
Exciting times for sure! Remember that early runs are often held post production for QC reasons as was the case with the 2014s.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Congrats. Mine also moved to 3400 yesterday.

It's cool how many of us buy moods for our cars before we even get the car. I have a box or two of stuff and have ordered my splitter and skirts from WeaponX. "Fun Times"

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
You're going to have low VIN number, could be a big winner!

·
Registered
39 Posts

Check back with CCC late this week as you may find your vehicle is produced since rumors are the plant is ahead of schedule. Post back once you get further along on the status codes. It would be a great confirmation to the rumors as i also got a TPW of 8-18 and hoping it gets produced next week instead on a positive note :cool:

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
dragracer4072, are you counting days, hours, minutes, and seconds? So close but yet so far away.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dragracer4072, are you counting days, hours, minutes, and seconds? So close but yet so far away.

SF
Rick
You best believe I'm counting every single second haha!!

Check back with CCC late this week as you may find your vehicle is produced since rumors are the plant is ahead of schedule. Post back once you get further along on the status codes. It would be a great confirmation to the rumors as i also got a TPW of 8-18 and hoping it gets produced next week instead on a positive note :cool:
Thanks for the info, I've read so much here and other forums, and I'm glad I know a lot about the production process, definite makes the wait easier!

You're going to have low VIN number, could be a big winner!
I'm curious to know what the VIN is!!

Congrats. Mine also moved to 3400 yesterday.
Congrats man! So cool to see the other mods everybody has purchased before the car even arrives!

It's cool how many of us buy moods for our cars before we even get the car. I have a box or two of stuff and have ordered my splitter and skirts from WeaponX. "Fun Times"
Exciting times for sure! Remember that early runs are often held post production for QC reasons as was the case with the 2014s.
Thanks for the info, I have read that on here, just patiently waiting as best as I can lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keep all of us posted dragracer4072
You know I will! I may see if anything has changed by Friday, even though my TPW isn't 'til 8/11. It seems that previous orders have varied greatly in the amount of days between 3400 and 3800. I've waited this long, I can wait a few more weeks haha.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just got an e mail stating I went to 3400 yesterday!!!! WOOT !!

Reactions: dragracer4072
1 - 15 of 15 Posts