Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would love to set up some photoshoots with you Stingray guys ASAP. If you are close to the Jupiter, Stuart, Hobe Sound are, message me in here or in a PM. I do a lot of car photography for work but I'd love to have some fun and take some shots for you owners and for myself. I love the NEW STINGRAY! I will post a few shots of my recent shoot with my buddies Stingy...

Why are these things showing up huge on here?

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
Thanks for posting Vdub. Your images may be remaining over-sized based on how you posted. Did you use the "Insert Image" icon in post header? When I post shots using that and put them from my computer, even though they are 'large' in their natural state, for example over 5 mb and 4320x3240, and appear as large as yours are now when I look at them in preview, once I post it they become automatically re-sized.:cool:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Awesome captures! Great job!

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
Vdub, on second look I just noticed that in your action shots the C7 has the OEM Stingray logo but in your still shot it is missing. Photoshopped?

61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome captures! Great job!
Thanks! =)

Thanks for posting Vdub. Your images may be remaining over-sized based on how you posted. Did you use the "Insert Image" icon in post header? When I post shots using that and put them from my computer, even though they are 'large' in their natural state, for example over 5 mb and 4320x3240, and appear as large as yours are now when I look at them in preview, once I post it they become automatically re-sized.:cool:
Gonna try that out right now, thanks JS!

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
@VDub- that last pic has to be one of the best pics of a Stingray I've seen!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Why would they take the stingray off? I love that thing. It looks great on the car.

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
Why would they take the stingray off? I love that thing. It looks great on the car.
I agree but what one likes in art as in mods, is in the eyes of the beholder :cool:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Very true

1 - 20 of 23 Posts