Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Next were these Nose Savers - anyone that's had a Vette "nose" driveways are a killer. Now it gets a lift from these cool wheels

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

So here are the graphics I designed for my car. I am super happy with the end result.

Everything you see is 3m Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap

Check out the carbon fiber fangs - The jury is still out on that one :cool:

I am sorta like'n the no front logo look

Close up of roof line

Here you can see I also put a high gloss black pin strip where the C/F meets the red. I wanted it low key but in truth the silver I had on it the first time looked good as well

I love how the engine covers turned out

Next step...get rid of the 4 x 4 look :confused:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wow Interesting build. I like it.. its definitely screaming for the black and red interior! What if anything are you planning on doing about the chrome strip in the grill? I am thinking of plasti dipping it! Any ideas for that?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow Interesting build. I like it.. its definitely screaming for the black and red interior! What if anything are you planning on doing about the chrome strip in the grill? I am thinking of plasti dipping it! Any ideas for that?
I left the front chrome strip to tie into the chrome stringrays on the sides and the chrome tips. My thinking is to black out the mufflers but leave the tips chrome. I like a little bit of shinny

·
Registered
214 Posts
No one said anything about this but its the best thing I have done so far
The black-out deck and rear is exactly what I planned on doing to my C7. Have seen it on a lot of C6's and love the look especially on white and silver. Would you mind taking a side profile pic with the entire car in view?

Reactions: YllwStgr

·
Registered
214 Posts
Apologies for not saying anything, but I actually sent your pics to my hubby and told him I could use the wheels ;) Nice job! Creative...
Agreed, I think its a great add-on

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The black-out deck and rear is exactly what I planned on doing to my C7. Have seen it on a lot of C6's and love the look especially on white and silver. Would you mind taking a side profile pic with the entire car in view?
On the road today - but yes on Wednesday

·
Registered
219 Posts
I love the engine covers. Where did you pick those up? Mine is a twin of yours minus the details you just added on :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts