Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve does incredible work and he didn't disappoint on a custom hood liner for my Velocity Yellow C7. I gave him a basic idea of what I wanted and he took it from there. He's great to work with and will work within your budget to give you the best that you can get for whatever amount you want to spend. If you want an airbrushed hood liner, or anything airbrushed for that matter, I don't think you could find anyone better than Steve. I couldn't be happier with the way mine turned out!

IMG_3827.jpg IMG_3831.jpg

·
18,670 Posts

·
Administrator
16,490 Posts
That does look sharp jagamajajaran! Though it might be a bit hard to see the road as you are driving with it open ;) ;)

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Ah, adding another perfect piece to that 1:1 life-sized, little model car of yours, huh?

So is the plan to show the car only, or do you have other plans as well? It looks great!

Reactions: jagamajajaran

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That does look sharp jagamajajaran! Though it might be a bit hard to see the road as you are driving with it open ;) ;)
Once I add the front view camera, I'll be in good shape! haha!

Ah, adding another perfect piece to that 1:1 life-sized, little model car of yours, huh?

So is the plan to show the car only, or do you have other plans as well? It looks great!
Yes! hahaha! Show and go, my friend! Thanks! :)

·
Administrator
16,490 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yeah, as soon as I saw Cybervette's hoodliner a couple of months ago, I got in touch with Steve and shot him a rough draft of what I wanted. I really can't officially commission him until I have the car keys in hand! Awesome job, Steve...and congrats Jag!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
This dude knows what he's doing...
Only problem?
I need a car!
Steve, where r u located? Kentucky?
That would b great.

Alias Frankie!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This dude knows what he's doing...
Only problem?
I need a car!
Steve, where r u located? Kentucky?
That would b great.

Alias Frankie!
Yes, Steve is in Kentucky. :)

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey Jag! I just found this forum. I was glad to see you here too. The hood liner is awesome-it ties your C7 together so well.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Jag! I just found this forum. I was glad to see you here too. The hood liner is awesome-it ties your C7 together so well.
Welcome, Steven! And thanks! :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts